Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Storage Solutions

Unlike my past wishlists,  I'm sharing a real list which I sent for our gift giving activity in the office. Our budget was 800 pesos. To make it easier for the person buying my gifts, I chose Beabi, a store at Robinsons Galleria, right beside our office. I decided that I really need to organize my life ASAP and what better way than to start with my things.

Barcelona bag organizer (P295)
My trustee bag organizer is beginning to die (a.k.a. lose its shape). This one from Beabi is perfect with 13 compartments in various shapes and sizes. 


Mallorca money case (P475)
It's lightweight. It has enough pockets for cards and cash. It's zippered all around for security. Sounds perfect to me!


Holiday travel set (P495)
This three-piece set is perfect for toiletries, make up, feminine care needs, medicines, etc. Super useful, even when I'm not traveling. 

Other things

These weren't in my list but I highly recommend them as gifts. I might even buy some of these for myself. Haha!

Laundry bag (P395)
It's two laundry bags in one. They come in absolutely cute color combinations and they're perfect for those who travel often. 
5 zip case (P245)
I'd use this for receipts, cards, and keys. It's the best way to organize your butingtings when you're using a small clutch or hand bag. 
Bucket bag (P895)
I'd get this for my sister. She recently gave birth and this bag is perfect for holding baby bottles, baby powder, wipes, socks, mittens, etc. 
Office bag organizer (P445)
The perfect organizer for your man! It allows him to organize his office bag in style. 

There are Beabi stores at Robinsons Galleria, Greenbelt 5, Eastwood mall, Trinoma Mall, SM City Fairview, SM Mall of Asia, Alabang Town Center and Robinsons Place Manila. They will soon open at SM City North Edsa and Lucky, Chinatown Mall. 

Happy shopping and happy giving!! 

All photos are from the Beabi website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top