Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

DIY Wrapping: Wine Bottle

Sometime last week, I was searching for unique gift wrapping ideas and I stumbled upon Formal Fringe. They have a really cute idea for wrapping wine bottles. It's fast, easy, and unique. In my books, that makes it a perfect DIY project, especially for those lacking in the creative department (like me!). Haha! All you need is a pair of socks. This way, you end up giving two practical gifts instead of one- the wine, and the socks. For me, the more gifts you give, the merrier so hooray! LOL.

Here's how to do it: (All photos are from Formal Fringe)


Insert the bottle inside one sock.





Fold over the extra length of the sock and use the other sock to tie around the neck of the bottle. 





Tie a knot or a bow. Any will do.





And there you have it! See, told you it was real easy.


I suggest using long socks and those with adorable prints. As for the tag, I'd punch a hole and pin the tag on the sock with a safety pin. 


via thekrossroads
via creatingkeepsakesblog
via fatimajakoet


Happy wrapping and happy giving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top